PortalIndex I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open HpD5Uwn I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Dyonsius
Dyonsius

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open UTL8oxA PROFILEGuardian
 I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air
Klas: x
Partner:

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open    I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open Icon_minitimevr feb 01 2019, 19:35

The cold winds and the wet snowflakes soaked and wiggled their way underneath and in-between his feathers. He was huddled up underneath a tree, surrounded with some high rocks around it, and he was shivering. He should have been used to the bitter cold, should be able to adapt. He was a predator after all. Truth was, he hated it. Maybe his kind migrated to warmer places when winter set in on Puffoon, but that was something he had no idea of. He had never met any other of his kind. So there he lay, under the bare tree and some looming rocks. He just… wanted to go somewhere warm.

The stables, maybe? But... No. He’d stir up all the animals there. The poor creatures would surely panic if they saw, heard or smelled him. To them, he was dangerous and they couldn’t leave. So no, the stables where no option.
The town? He didn’t dare to. What if they chased him out with pitchforks and fire? Like they did in some stories he’d overheard.
Only one option left, really.

Still shivering, he stood up and ruffled his feathers, to try to get most of the snow and moisture off. He was no duck and thus his feathers weren’t waterproof. He almost looked like the soaked-half lion he was, and in that state he went towards the big castle. Because inside there it was warm, at least. He gathered all his courage and started sneaking towards the big double doors. With his beak, he pushed them open and wriggled his body inside. The warmth hit him immediately, especially when the doors closed with a loud slamming sound. His tail swished to the side widely as he turned around, startled. He squeaked softly before turning back around. He was nervous, because there was a change he wasn’t supposed to be here. He was an animal, and big at that. He was an advisor too, yes, but that was only secondary. He shook his head, and continued the journey inward.

He still didn’t recognize all of the smells and sounds, some of them where still so foreign to him. And a few of those foreign smells came from the right, eventually his curiosity won and off he went. The sounds of his claws hitting the stone floors followed him where he went. At the end he bumped into another door. Gently he nudged it open and came into a room with the nests of the humans. Or… what where they called? Oh right, beds. There were multiple. It smelled weird inside and he sneezed. The weird smells came from little flasks, hidden behind more glass, and curiously he walked closer before gently tapping the glass encasing with his beak. He’d seen them before, or at least, he’d seen similar things like these. A sound made him startle, making him turn around. The sudden movement of his body caused that he hit the glass case with his left hind leg. It wobbled, but as of yet, it stood firm. He hoped it would stay like that.

♣️
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad | Open

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» [open] There’s a melody in everything, I’m trying to find a harmony
» We're only lost children, trying to find a friend.. [OPEN]
» KM: where? And kinda when?
» Kinda... Lost.
» Help! I'm kinda lost!