PortalIndex+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] HpD5Uwn+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Samwise
Samwise

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] UTL8oxA PROFILEReal Name : Ryann
+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air x Dark
Klas:
Partner: you were the very reason I breathe for. but now you’re suffocating me.

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]   + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] Icon_minitimeza nov 23 2013, 04:51

Shadows grew longer as the day passed ever so slow. She did not take any note of the small humans, who were trying to make something of their days, perhaps making sure their papers were turned in on time. The day, nor time did care over such trivial things and carried on her usual pace, aiding the planet and the sun and the moon to turn constantly.

Such were my thoughts while staring outside through the window. Winter was slowly making her way into the world, the leaves had all fallen to the ground, a few stray and stubborn leaves still attached to their trees. Still, it wouldn’t be long before these too would fall and snow would start to descend from heaven. I sighed softly, disheartened. Autumn and winter were by no means my favourite seasons the planet knew. Then again, neither was summer or spring.

A loud sound in the form of my name and a poke to my side brought me back out of my stupor with a jolt. ‘’Yeah?’’ I asked looking around at my friends, goofy smile on my face. It was dinnertime and though we always ate together and had a fun time, today I was apparently just out of it. Or that’s what my friends told me. ‘’You were spacing out, Pip. Something the matter?’’ He sounded quite and genuinely worried, which warmed my heart more than this crappy food had done and I shook my head. ‘’I’m fine,’’ I said shrugging slightly. ‘’No worries. Catch you guys later a’right?’’ I shoved my seat back a few inches, stood up and with a wave of my hand walked away before anyone could form any kind of protest.

I walked through the Great Hall and through a few corridors, before I made my way outside through one of the backdoors. It didn’t at all come as a surprise that the temperature had noticeably dropped ever since I was outside earlier that day. Still, the temperature was warm enough to go about without having to worry about getting a cold when walking without the protection of a thick winter coat. The black, long sleeved shirt that I was currently wearing would more than suffice, I was sure.

After trudging through leaves, twigs, dirt and other earthly circumstances for a solid fifteen to twenty minutes I managed to arrive at a somewhat open clearing. Apart of course from, well you know, the waterfall and the lake and stuff. And while you could normally see the reflection from the moon and the stars in the water, tonight, neither were present and thus neither was their reflection. Still, the darkness did not bother me or scare me for that matter, anything but really. Instead it weirdly soothed me. I felt like the darkness was covering me like a blanket, shielding me from unwanted or dangerous attention. I guess in a way, it was.

A sudden burst of energy and hyperness came over me as I listened to the almost roaring sound of the waterfall a bit further up the path. I had to swim. Resolutely I began pulling off my shirt and shoes and socks and pants. Then I straightened up again and with one final glance around, making sure that there was no one around to see me, I skidded out of my boxers before making a run to the edge of the water and leaping in it.

If anything, the water was cold. No, freezing even. I was almost positive my bits down below would freeze off. It took me few laps of swimming, but I eventually got used to the cold temperature, up to a degree where it felt cold, but not unbearable. My father would probably die in embarrassment if he knew his son was skinny dipping, in the dark, in late autumn. My siblings and mother, though, they’d probably say that if anyone would do something quite like this, it’d be me. A soft smile appeared on my face at the thought of my family. I missed them terribly and I couldn’t wait to see them again. Except, you know, my father. Didn’t really need to see or hear him at all. I sighed softly, my breath coming out as a small cloud.

Then suddenly I hear a noise coming from the shore. The rustling of leaves, not identifiable as the wind stirring up the leaf bed. Instead it sounded as if something or someone was moving towards here. I curiously stared at the spot I heard the sound coming from, which wasn’t far from where my clothes were lying, as I floated on the spot. It wasn’t before long that somewhat of a silhouette made his or hers appearance through the trees. I couldn’t really make anything out because it was too dark but I did know for a fact that this person had seen me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how long this person had been watching me. I swam a bit closer to shore, being afraid not something characteristically me and could soon make out the boyish features of the indeed boy or man on shore. ‘’Can I… help you?’’ I asked uncertainly, though not scared or really even embarrassed of my current predicament. Yet for now, I stayed in the water, even though I knew I really should come out soon, as the temperature from both the air and the water grew colder every minute.

AN: Dus... ik wou 400 woorden ofzo? Omdat ik lui was en geen zin had om veel te tikken? Ja nee dus. 910 woorden voor u~ There you go~~ ;D
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
iiiiiiiiiiiiii

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic:
Klas:
Partner:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]   + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] Icon_minitimeza nov 23 2013, 21:14

I can't believe I'm still standing
I can't believe cloud nine's landing..
I'm feeling far from sober now, yeah just let me be hung over now..

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock is the only other sound that fills Ludwig's room as he presses the button of his pen, throwing it away and against the wall. His fingers glide through his silvery hair, pushing each strand backwards until they slip through his fingers again leaving his hands bare on his head. He cocks his head a little, exhaling deeply as he tries to cleanse his mind from all the useless information he has just written down on the paper in front of him. He has been working on that thesis for god knows how long and it still isn't quite done, leaving Ludwig drained of energy and motivation but full of boredom and frustration. The thoughts that he skipped a meal for this and had to refuse his 'friends' when they asked him to go on some batty expedition now pestered him. How very boring he must have seemed to his -not very real- friends. They'll probably start ignoring him now, after all he denied an offer that.. wasn't very hard to resist to be honest, but really shouldn't have been resisted. He let out a small whine, just thinking about what disaster tomorrow would bring. Scary situations such as being the main target of paper spitballs start to shade his already gloomy face. He really should have gone on that idiotic expedition to the waterfalls of theirs. Oh well, 'let bygones be bygones' are his last thoughts about the issue. He'd better wear something comfortable tomorrow, dodging all those spitballs is not going to be easy after all.

He stretches his limbs and neck, ignoring all the snaps of his sour muscles and bones in the progress. He exhales deeply and jumps up from what had been his spot for almost 4 hours. He walks over to where the pen has fallen to the ground and picks it up, putting it on the first best shelf he comes by. Having things unorganized is something Ludwig can't stand after all. Still a little bleak, he walks over to the bed and places himself upon it, his head towards the window. He casts his eyes upon the leaves falling from the one and only tree in front of his room which obstructs any light from coming in. If he had a huge-ass saw he'd know what to do. But alas, the tree's bark is the view he'll be dealing with for the year to come. Besides, this school has so many delusional rules that knocking trees down almost has to be one of them. This uncanny thought brings a glimmer of joy upon his preceding gloomy face. His eyes dart away to the clock, still ticking obnoxiously loud. A quarter past seven, not too late to head over to the waterfalls and try his luck finding these 'friends'. Unsure if this is really something he wants, he jumps up and scurries towards the door, buttoning up his shirt as he walks through the castle's corridors, eventually opening and leaving through the main door leading outside.

Outside the wind hits him like a rock, an ice cold one not to mention, more like an ice-cube. As Ludwig progresses through the occasional leaf storm, he starts pondering his decision of leaving the building, which suddenly strikes him as unwise. Well, it's not too late to turn back but that would be a cowardly thing to do. Thus he opts for enduring the wind playing 'tug-of-war' with his hair for a little longer and quietly moves on. Including the occasional stop (to try and get his bewildered hair to work with him) he manages to reach the roaring waterfalls within the hour. Ludwig's green eyes glide observantly through the wide area of streams, only halting to stare in awe at the terror of one of the waterfalls. The water thunders down with the kind of strength, a mere human would perish under. As he walks towards the fall, the ground starts to shake under his feet, realizing only a moment later that this isn't an earthquake but 'just' tremors that the fall is causing. Its beauty under the moonless sky is truly bedazzling. And he would've sat down if it wasn't for the voices that were now within the reach of his hearing. There were more than one, three possibly four. One of them he could recognize, it belonged to one of his 'friends'. Finding them was less hard than he originally expected, well that's a relief. Or is it?

Ludwig's walking towards them, and the closer he gets the more clear their voices become. ''We should just take them!'' One of them shouted at the other. ''Yeah, sounds like fun, but where are we going to hide them?'' another asked. ''What about one of the trees?'' The first one suggested. ''A really big one'' A third one added. After that they all giggled and started walking towards one of the smaller lakes. What are they up to..? Ludwig asks himself aloud while hiding behind a tree, sometimes leaning against and away from it to get a better view. Ludwig sees one of them running towards the lake, while at the same time he hears a new voice further away. ''Can I.. help you?'' a boy asked Ludwig's 'friend' apparently. Ludwig's eyes try to find the owner of this voice but he is nowhere to be found, that is of course until Ludwig's eyes scroll the water. There he is, obviously naked, in the water. Ludwig shakes his head already knowing what the boys were talking about just now. As is his character, Ludwig immediately feels responsible for the boy in the water and doesn't even need to think about this next thing. He jumps up from his hiding spot and walks towards the lake, ignoring the other boys and just walking straight into the one standing in front of the naked boy's clothing. Woops Ludwig says almost lightheartedly. He observes the 'friend' standing in front of him calmly. Ludwig can see the anger rising from the tips of the boy's toes to his head, until the 'friend' finally barks: ''What do you think you're doing here !? You said you wouldn't come.'' Ludwig cocks his head slightly, shrugging his shoulders after. Because I've.. had some other commitments. Ludwig replies calmly. What are you doing here? Is his next question, pretending he doesn't understand the situation at all. The boy in front of Ludwig scoffs. ''Nothing'' Ludwig nods, as if he believes every bit of the crap this dude is spouting. Could you please go and do nothing elsewhere, you see my friend here Ludwig points behinds him He's my next appointment and we'd like some privacy.Ludwig tells him, selling every bit and piece of the lie he's telling. The friend backs up a little, looking at the boy behind Ludwig. '' So you.. and him?'' The friend asks, entwining his hands afterwards. Ludwig is a little taken aback by his assumption thus saying nothing at all. The friend just started laughing and ran back towards his friends who like a spreading fire start laughing as well. Crap Ludwig utters a little dumbfounded. This is what happens if he doesn't think things through, hurting himself instead of letting others get hurt. He sighs, he only made the situation worse for himself. Worse by far. He shouldn't have gone tonight.

He wipes the dumbfounded and troubled look from his face and turns around to the person he 'saved'. Ludwig smiles a little. You should put your clothes back on, before they come back. Ludwig says to him. These guys are not people you want to um.. Aggravate. He warns, the ends of his lips curling towards the sky, creating an honest smile. They will probably think he's gay and will almost evidently mess with him because of it. Oh well, if that's the worse that will happen. Still better than paper spitballs.

Hihi, hij is een beetje lang geworden oops. ik hoop dat alles een beetje ok is. ik denk dat het vol zit met fouten enz. maar hey, ik ben geen native helaas. veel plezier.

You abandoned straight up like I was a warehouse
So there are a couple of things that I wanted aired out

You taking that love from me. you don’t even have the common courtesy
To know that you’re hurtin’ me it’s so absurd to me..
But yeah... it's such a tragedy that I want you back with me cause you're so bad for me..
Samwise
Samwise

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] UTL8oxA PROFILEReal Name : Ryann
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air x Dark
Klas:
Partner: you were the very reason I breathe for. but now you’re suffocating me.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]   + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] Icon_minitimezo nov 24 2013, 23:42

While kicking my feet and paddling my arms to stay afloat I watch as the boy jerkily moves as someone walks into him from behind. Another boy it seems when I hear a boyish voice say a ‘whoops’ as excuse before walking on to stand between me and the first boy. I’m not at all sure what the hell is going on, but I keep quiet for now, especially since I’m too far away to register any kind of emotion on either one of the boys their face because of the dark. It is probably because of this that I get slightly startled when the first boy suddenly angrily barks at the second, about why he’s here and that he had said he wouldn’t come earlier. So I now at least know these two know each other. And that they were.. friends? Maybe? No? The first guy was obviously angered by something the second one did, not that this made anything clear about their relationship to each other.

Anyways. I listened to their conversation in silence. And in the cold. The swimming earlier had definitely kept me warm, but now that I was bobbing in place, the cold really began to catch up with me. I was shivering slightly, I noticed, and my breath came out as fog. Both, of course, were good signs. It meant my body was doing what it was supposed to be doing, which was trying to keep me warm. I should really only start worrying when the shivering stops, because that for sure was bad.

I see a finger pointing to me and I hear the second guy saying something about me being his next appointment. What? I was probably horribly slow right now, (I blame the cold), but what? I was pretty sure I didn’t know either of the guys. I mean, sure, I’ve seen them walking around school, but I hadn’t got a clue about their names. I don’t think I’ve ever even said anything to either of them. I started to feel slightly awkward, but didn’t let it get the best of me. ‘So you and him…’ followed by what looked like the entwining of hands did nothing to ease my awkwardness. What was the second guy thinking? I didn’t know him! And we certainly didn’t do anything like the first guy had gestured! … Although, as far as I could see, I wouldn’t exactly mind if we were… No. Back on track!

The first guy began laughing and ran away, saying stuff to, apparently, other people. Seriously? Had I been giving a peepshow or something without knowing? I groaned softly, though it mostly went unnoticed because of the roaring sound coming from the waterfall. The second guy turned around, eyes focused on me. His glance almost made me feel naked. Oh wait… I could distinguish a small smile on the other’s face and I smiled back slightly. ‘’Uhm, yeah,’’ I answered his suggestion of putting my clothes back on. It wasn’t as if I could be in the cold water any longer, lest I freeze my limbs off. I swam the remaining distance towards to shore and without turning to look if the guys eyes were still on me I heaved myself out of the water.

Dangit, it was bloody cold! The water had been warmer, I was sure. I shook my body, as if I were a dog, trying to remove excess water drops off my body. I walked to were my clothes were scattered on the ground and grabbed my boxers, pulling them over my bum. I then grabbed my long sleeved shirt, which lay very close to where the first guy had previously stood. Then it hit me. The guy had been trying to take and probably hide my clothes. The bastards... I pulled my shirt over my head and glanced at the second guy. ‘’Thank you for… you know. Helping me?’’ I smiled brightly and went to grab my pants, pulling them on. I noticed I was still shaking slightly and I really wouldn’t be surprised if my lips had turned blue at the moment. At least I hadn’t had any asthma attacks, that’s something. I turned towards the boy and walked a few steps closer to him.‘’I hope you didn’t ruin any friendships for me just now?’’ I wrapped my arms around my body to try and keep just that bit warmer.

I suck. Serieus. Het spijt me. Het is crap en blegh. T_T. Enjoy?
movie theater
"I'm afraid I’ll be a book that no one reads. Music that no one Listens to anymore. I’m afraid I’ll be abandoned like a movie playing in an empty theater.''
iiiiiiiiiiiiii

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic:
Klas:
Partner:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]   + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] Icon_minitimedi dec 03 2013, 22:14

''when one jumps over the edge, one is bound to land somewhere..''

Ludwig casts his eyes upon the boy now in front of him, whom is still surrounded by -what must be- ice cold water. Ludwig allows his eyes to stare at the boy for a little while, analyzing his bare skin bit by bit. His skin seemed a little transparent, as even from the spot where Ludwig is standing, he can see some blue veins popping out from beneath the boy's skin. Ludwig's vibrant green eyes stop scanning the boy after seeing his purple trembling lips. He must be cold. Very cold. A thing the boy brought upon himself really. Who the fudge goes skinny dipping in late November after all? Either this boy was a lunatic, immune for the cold or just seeking for a way to kill or drown himself. Sure there are a couple of more options but these seem most plausible. Ludwig nods in approval after the boy speaks for the first time. ''Wise decision'' Ludwig adds plainly.

After hearing the boy's voice for the first time, Ludwig scratched the option of the boy being a lunatic off the list. So he's either immune for the cold or seeking a way to kill himself. The first one really wasn't even an option to begin with. The boy's trembling purple/blue lips were enough to prove that the boy could feel cold just like anybody else. So that leaves...

In the meanwhile Ludwig's eyes seem to have driven off to a couple of rocks left of him. So naturally he's a little taken aback when he sees the boy standing in front of him, stark naked. Ludwig eyes widen a bit before he quickly turns around. Who is this guy? And what is he thinking? Just as a thought of what it míght be starts to take form in Ludwig's head, he decides he's being irrational. They're both of the same gender, what's there to be afraid or ashamed of? The answer being absolutely nothing, he decides to slightly turn back towards the boy. Carefully looking at the boy's face not allowing his eyes to venture any more south than that. It isn't until the boy's fully dressed and presentable though that Ludwig's posture relaxes. A small smile creeps up Ludwig's face as the boy thanks him for his earlier efforts. ''It was nothing.. Really.'' Ludwig affirms him, thus shaking the boy's apology off. ''Tell me though, what.. what were you doing here?'' Ludwig's voice is calm and collected while his eyes look at him with a hint of confusion.

Suddenly the roaring of the waterfall is interrupted by the boy's voice. And here I thought that I would be the one asking all of the questions. Ludwig thought. ''Friends?'' He asks the boy in confusion, when after a few seconds it suddenly hit him that from the boy's view it must have seemed that we were close friends. Ludwig snickers softly. ''No.. not really. They were going to abandon me anyway.'' Is the honest answer that slips through Ludwig's lips. ''You don't have to worry about me right now. At least not until you have stopped shaking.'' Ludwig literally points out, his finger raised. ''We.. Oh.. well at least you.. should probably turn back to the castle.'' Is Ludwig's advise, not sure if the boy would take it or not. Ludwig didn't strike him as the type that would listen to just anyone's advise really. Ludwig's thought about him being practically a stranger to the boy reminds him of something important. ''I'm afraid I've lost my manners along with my 'friends'. My name is Ludwig Will Kresnik. Nice meeting you.'' Ludwig beams at the boy in front of him. No need to worry yet, the boy doesn't seem to know about Ludwig's magical power, leaving this page blank, yet to be written.

OC: Sorry. it's horrible ~! =']
Gesponsorde inhoud

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] UTL8oxA PROFILE

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]   + the emperor's new clothes [ludwig] Icon_minitime

+ the emperor's new clothes [ludwig]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» So darken your clothes
» Hold her down with soggy clothes (and breezeblocks)
» Well, hello. [&LUDWIG]
» Ludwig Will Kresnik
» Don't stop believin' ||Ludwig

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Starshine Academy ::  :: Waterfall-