PortalIndexNathan Collins // Domination, look it up. HpD5UwnNathan Collins // Domination, look it up. 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Nathan Collins // Domination, look it up.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Nathan
Nathan

Nathan Collins // Domination, look it up. UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
Nathan Collins // Domination, look it up. UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air &nd Fire
Klas: Miss Summer
Partner: I'm your Lion Heart

Nathan Collins // Domination, look it up. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Nathan Collins // Domination, look it up.   Nathan Collins // Domination, look it up. Icon_minitimewo mei 29 2013, 12:43

Words; xx || Mood; xx || Notes; xx

General Information

Name: Nathan William Collins
D.O.B: 5 Mei 1996
P.O.B: Zuid-Puffoon
Language: American-English (horrible slang included)
Magic: Lucht magie

Personality

''Is anybody even payin' attention to me?'' // Nathan is altijd op zoek naar aandacht, aandacht in alle vormen en maten. Mensen moeten hem erkennen, hem bezig houden. Hij wilt altijd in het middelpunt van de aandacht staan. Veel mensen negeren hem, maar hij is helaas voor hen dom genoeg om ze te blijven achtervolgen.

''Hey, I'm runnin' circles around ya!'' // Druk, druk, druk, DRUK. Deze jongen is ontzettend druk. Het zou een wereldwonder scheppen als hij voor langer dan twee minuten stil zou zitten. Hij heeft altijd wel iets om over te praten en als hij dat niet heeft, dan weigert zijn lichaam om stil te blijven. Hij frummelt altijd wel met iets of verzit om de twee minuten. Als mensen een eerste indruk op hem hebben, dan is dat zonder twijfel ''bla bla bla bla bla''. Velen claimen dat hij ADHD heeft en dat is, zonder twijfel, de waarheid.

''I'm not even winded.'' // Nathan bezit vanwege zijn drang om alles en iedereen aan te spreken ook een erg zelfverzekerd karakter. Hij is de laatste persoon die je zou zien twijfelen over hoe hij eruit ziet of hoe hij doet. Hij kan zonder moeite een meisje uitvragen op een date (en dan bij afwijzing heel hard schreeuwen dat hij niet aan het huilen is, maar gewoon een vliegje in zijn oog heeft) en kan veel beter mensen aanspreken, ondanks dat die mensen dan zo snel mogelijk weg willen van zijn gebabbel.

''Ya ain't even worth the effort, knucklehead.'' // Er zijn genoeg factoren waaraan je je bij Nathan kan irriteren, maar een daarvan is zijn brutaliteit en zijn vechtlust. Opgegroeid in een arm bestaan met zeven oudere broers in een achterstandswijk... Tja, dan leer je wel om sterk te zijn. Nathan heeft de neiging om zijn mond open te trekken bij elke persoon die hem ergens toe uitdaagt of die hij niet mag. Hij heeft er wel controle over, maar kiest ervoor om het niet te controleren, wat soms uitloopt tot nare situaties.

Likes: Sport - hij is erg goed in honkbal en sprinten, muziek - voornamelijk dubstep, katten, rondhangen en niets doen.
Dislikes: Hippies, homo's, gothics, eigenlijk elke soort subcultuur die er maar is, melk, mensen die meer aandacht krijgen dan hem.

The Looks

Hair: Nathan's haar zit vaak verstopt onder een pet, maar als hij zijn pet afneemt, kun je zijn korte donkerblonde haar zien. De zijkanten zijn opgeschoren en een dikke streep loopt over het midden van zijn hoofd. Een beetje als een mohawk, maar dan niet gestyled.
Eyes: (let niet op zijn avatar en os) Nathan heeft opvallende lichtblauwe ogen, waar hij vaak een bril overheen draagt. Hij draagt hem voornamelijk omdat zijn linkeroog iets slechter is dan zijn rechteroog (daarom is één glas ook op sterkte), maar soms laat hij het ding gewoon achterwege. Hij wordt er niet heel erg door verhinderd, kan alleen wel hoofdpijn krijgen na verloop van tijd.
Body: Nathan is 1,72, van gemiddelde lengte dus. Hij is dun, maar niet fragiel dun. Hij heeft redelijk wat spieren onder zijn kleding zitten, maar niet echt opvallend. Hij heeft erg sterke benen, bijna hardlopersbenen en veel minder sterke armen. Een grappig detail: Nathan heeft schoenmaat 37 en haat het, omdat zijn broers hem altijd pestten om zijn kleine voetjes.
Clothing style: Nathan draagt vaak gewoon sportieve dingen. Een t-shirt met een vest overheen, een gewone spijkerbroek en sneakers eronder, of juist een overhemd onder zijn t-shirt met zijn lange voetbalsokken over de broekspijpen. Iets waar je hem bijna altijd gelijk aan herkend zijn of zijn dogtags - die hij 24/7 draagt, zijn koptelefoon - die draagt hij minder vaak, of de verbanden om zijn handen, die hij overigens draagt omdat zijn handen onder de littekens zitten en hij geen vragen wilt. Hij zegt daarom ook dat hij het stijlvol vindt.

The Past

''Man, it sucks to have a creator like this. I was s'posed to be freakin' awesome and look at what she does! Gives me ADD, a bad eye and a shitty past! But ah well, I guess there's no helpin' it. Although I'd LOVE to bludgeon her with my bat! Whatevs, let's get this done.

So, ya see, there was this really idiot woman who met a guy and she totally fell for the dude, even though he was a big BIG player. I call bullshit when ya say that love's blinding. Ya have a pair of brains. Use 'em, for cryin' out loud! Ok, so she fell in love with him and apparently he did too. Lucky for her, otherwise he'd continue sellin' his D around behind her back! So eventually they married and my ma had this stupid idea to make some children. Ugh, who wants kids? Your woman jus' poops 'em out, they're freakin' useless as they need to be feed, cleaned and put to sleep and when they get older, they become obnoxious lil' shits! Now I don't know much 'bout parentin', but think of it.

My ma got pregnant and later on she got this big-ass gorilla who doesn't know how to properly launch a baseball called Michael. A good-for-nuthin' brother with drinkin' problems. Apparently that wasn't enough, 'cause she gave birth to this second lil' shit named Liam. He's just... Urgh, never mind. Ma really seemed to love kids, 'cause year after year, she got babies. First Michael, then Liam, then the thug named Daniel and then Harley. Around that time, she got enough of it. 'Cause well, she got four lil' suckers and had her hands full on them. Dad was a complete bitch and didn't help her. He only went to work, came home, ate and then went to sleep. Some knucklehead he is. He got into trouble later on with ma, who wanted him to help her. So they made up, promised to help each other, bla bla bla. They never seemed to stop humpin' each other as ma got pregnant AGAIN. Ma didn't want to get rid of the kid in her belly and when they went to the doc, it seemed she had a - wait for it - TRIPLET IN HER STOMACH. Like what, seriously? A TRIPLET. NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE? Haha, I bet she was so shocked that she instantly wanted to die. So she went into labor, gave birth to three more chuckleheads named Ellis, Lawrence and Bill. And here's where things get interestin', people! This is the part where it's goin' down!

So dad seemed to still share some of his lovesword with other women. My ma never knew this, but she found out as she walked in on his office and found him humpin' some other chick on his desk. Haha, I bet he felt so screwed. So she was outraged, started throwin' lamps and pots at him, tried to bludgeon the other woman to death and then was thrown out of the office by security. Dad got fired and suddenly started to regret everythin', but ma was so kickass and just threw him out of the house. There went their marriage. Dad disappeared and never came back. Then ma looked after her seven sons herself. Her sister helped her with this and ma still had plenty of money. But yeah, money sucks and will always run out. In the meanwhile she got this drinkin' problem and that was also a reason for the money to run out. Her sis moved to Australia - traitor she is - and left her all alone to take care of her seven sons. She got some money from the government though. It was not much, she had less to spend and less to eat, but it still helped a bit. Her drinkin' got out of hand though and she spent more and more time in pubs and clubs while her older sons took care of the younger ones. A real freakin' embarassment man! Oh, by the way, fellas! Ya may or may not have noticed that I haven't contributed yet to this story! Here comes my part, bros, and that is the most awesome part:

So ma kind of lost her shit and she hooked up with some man in a bar. I believe she told me that she wanted to get rid of some stress and therefore decided to use this man and a bush nearby. Whatevs, she most certainly didn't plan an eighth baby when she did that - ugh, bushes, didn't it sting? So here you have it, the woman got pregnant again. My ma's certainly not the smartest, nor the luckiest and her body seems to be ready at all times. On 5 May 1996 she gave birth to her last and most awesome son, Nathan Collins. Yes, that's me, bitches.
Luckily her sis came back to check on her and she found my ma in a complete mess: addicted to alcohol, totally bankrupt and with eight screamin' sons. She decided to help her and sent her some money, helped her to rehab and helped her with raisin' her sons. She gradually got better and better by the day as I grew older an older and became the kickass guy I am now.

Life in South-Puffoon was harsh, man. We lived in a bad place with gangsta's, streetthugs and all kinds of nasty wicked people. When I was 8, I was allowed to enter the street with my brothers. Dangerous times, man. I was scared for my life, but my brothers taught me I had to fight. So I did... And got beaten up... Hey, my brothers were pansies and ran off and I had to fight four suckers on my own, they had sticks and I had nuthin'! I still beat the crap out of them... Hey, don't ya listen to the stories my bros tell you, allright? They are all bullshit!

So as the youngest, I wasn't the strongest. My brothers were all much stronger than I was and in a 1 vs 1 battle, I would be beaten. So I taught myself to run. Run really REALLY fast and not look back. I ran for hours and hours, jumped over walls, trashcans, benches and did every acrobatic thing you can only dream of! I became the fastest and with my love for baseball, the strongest! So what if you have fists? I have a bat. EAT IT, BRO.

My ma was by that time back on her feet. My oldest brothers worked and helped her with the money and I could perfectly take care of myself (I believe I was 12 years old), so everythin' got better in time. Of course, fights and beatings everywhere, as well as from the streetthugs as from my brothers - Hey, I never said I was smart! When I challenge ya, I mean it! I finished up primary school and was thinkin' of enterin' the national baseball team, 'till I found out 'bout my powers. Oh yeah, I was the chosen one in the family. I was the only one with powers. Screw you, brothers. So my ma asked me if I wanted to enter magical school and I was like ''Hell yeah!''.

So here I am. Ya thought my story was stupid? SCREW YOU, SUCKER.''

Headcanons

- Nathan is ontzettend kietelig. Als je hem ooit wilt pesten: kietel hem en hij ligt te huilen van het lachen.
- Zijn dislikes komen vooral door zijn moeder. Zijn moeder is opgegroeid in een strenge familie, waar homo's, hippies en allerlei andere soorten mensen gehaat werden. Nathan's moeder heeft het haar zoons ook geleerd.
- Nathan kan slecht tegen kou. Kijk dus niet raar op als hij je vraagt om je jas of als hij in een deken gewikkeld bij een haard zit. Soms, maar dan ook heel soms, knuffelt hij je.
- Meer headcanons komen nog wel. Ik kan me ze zo niet bedenken.