PortalIndexA letter to that star in heaven HpD5UwnA letter to that star in heaven 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

A letter to that star in heaven

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Master Aido
Master Aido

A letter to that star in heaven UTL8oxA PROFILEAscendant
A letter to that star in heaven UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark
Klas:
Partner: † Shizuka Cross †

A letter to that star in heaven Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: A letter to that star in heaven   A letter to that star in heaven Icon_minitimeza feb 09 2019, 18:13

Hi Love

I don’t even know where to start. It’s been a long time now that I spoke to you, I’m so sorry about that. Fear not, love, it’s not that I’m not thinking about you. I think about you every second every minute every day, every hour.
Some things happened here and I don’t know what to do. I lost my control, again. They told me to let you go, but I can’t. They even told me to take of my wedding ring! How can they ask this of me?! I was in rage, I was losing it. How can they ask someone to just take it off? It’s the only thing I have that connects me to you. I miss you so much, even after all these years it hurts. Sometimes it goes better, when I’m surrounded by people, but at night, when I look to the side and see Kain snore, it kills me. Yes, I sleep in the same bed as Kain, don’t wory I’m not into guys. He is just keeping an eye on me. I can’t explain how much he means to me, he accept everything I say or do, and sometimes it’s bad, very bad.
And then there is this girl woman young lady. She is marvellous wonderful beaut great. She has a power over me I don’t understand. It calms me down It freaks me out. She has so much talent, it’s amazing to see her sing or play what ever instruments she can. You would have loved her, I’m sure of it.
Everyone here is nice, it’s great to teach the students. Even the ones who aren’t musicians or singers, it’s more complicated, but you know me for that.
But no one knows about how I'm doing on the inside and that's for the better, also for her. It's hard to be quiet, sometimes I want to scream and find out why I can't get better. Everyday is a new day to fight and sometimes I want someone to hold me. I want you to hold me and never let me go.
Love, why did you have to leave me?

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

A letter to that star in heaven

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Diary of a Star ~ Serena Simone J Star
» War in heaven
» Son of Heaven
» Letters from Heaven (Eodan's brieven)
» [story] Between Heaven and Hell