PortalIndex..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. HpD5Uwn..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

..~ Mitch Viridis ~..

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Mitch
Mitch

..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. UTL8oxA PROFILEReal Name : Pam
..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Wood, ultimate Flower Power >D!!
Klas: Master Norwood ftw >3
Partner: Finally a 'date' for the Christmas Prom, but where the Hell is she D:?

..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimedi okt 11 2011, 22:24

Mitch

..~Passport ~..

‘What? You want me to fill in a form before I enter this school? After I travelled for so long? That sounds ridiculous to me! Well, maybe, it doesn’t.. Arh, come on! Gimme that piece of paper! Where’s a pen? Oh, thank ya! All right then, let’s see…’

Name: Mitch Viridis
Meaning of name: Mitch Green
Other names: nope x’p
Code name: Agent Green (my secret agent / ninja name >D)
Orientation: Heterosexual ;p
Place of Birth: In the endless woods of Gren
Date of Birth: 10 Oktober, 1995
Horoscope: Libra
Zodiac (Chinese Horoscope): Boar *oink, oink*
Nationality: 75% Gren, 25% Erd
Knowledge of Magic: Just found out about my Wood Magic :3
Class: Mister Norwood ftw!!
Locations:
- Little cottage at Gren
- Dorn at the StarShine Academy (Well, first I have to pass this ‘exam’ , haven’t I?)

Powers: Wood magic, some Earth magic and I can make nice little potions…
Weaponry: I own all kind of little knives and daggers. I’ve practiced fighting with these little maties for a long time now, so watch your moves D:<
Status: Before; Swallow. And I was sitting there like a fearless bastard.

..~Appearance ~..

Body type: The sexiest type ;3 The one you can only dream of ;D No serious, wanna touch my muscular arms ?? xP
Skin: White
Hair colour: Forest green
Hairdo: Tousled, spiky hair
Eyes: Reddish brown eyes
Attributes: Dark green, leather gloves with bared fingers (I love them ;3)
Extra: Mostly casual, little loose, clothes in which I can move smoothly and still look very cool 8D But my favourite pair of cloths are my army print blouse and trousers. I also wear some necklaces, but no, of course not the ones women wear! I only wear real cool guys necklaces and stuff!! (Still my very favourite thingies are my gloves >D)

..~ Inner ~..

Personality: Er, yeah, it’s kinda weird to describe my own personality.. I’ve never done this before, so I’ll just leave it to the points (see next question V)
{Mitch is kind of a braggart and a typical boy-macho. He likes to hang around with friends, but also the girls attract his attention. He’s a real flirt and that brings him sometimes into trouble (think of double dates and things like that). On school he’s a really hard worker, although he doesn’t always go for his 100% because he‘s easily distracted. He likes the powers that he owns and is really proud of his origins. He loves his Planet of Birth and believes it’s the most beautiful planet of all, although Mitch hasn’t been at one of the others yet. Mitch seems to really care about his family (especially his grandmother and deceased brother) and won’t aloud anyone to insult them or his friends. When someone is in need of help, you don’t even have to yell or Mitch is already upcoming. We think that, despite his flirty and sturdily behaviour, he’s a real sweetheart. You just have to discover.}
Personality in points: Messy? No, I’d rather call it untidy ^^ Kind, willing to help, friendly, funny, cool, good repairman (think of computers, scooters, weaponry, all that kind of stuff), tough worker but easily distracted , boyish {Mitch is a bit of a braggart and a macho, but it’s clear that he’s good at heart.}
Likes: Girlies, party’s, dancing, joking around, gaming, food (!), cats, skateboarding, music, bitchfights (can’t help it ^^), having fun ‘nd more >x3
Dislikes: Unfair deals, studying, quarrelling, Shadra, arrogant people ‘nd more
Do’s: Joke, laugh, be cool ~
Don’ts: Jerk around or call somebody’s names. I really don’t like it when people insult me, or especially my friends or family!! And yeah, I’m really proud of my parted bloodlines and I think that the word ‘halfblood’ really is a misplaced word.
Greatest fear: Nothing of course! I ain’t afraid of anything! {the nightmares that haunt him at night}
Hobby’s: Soccer, practicing powers, gaming, playing guitar (acoustic + elektric), skateboarding, makin’ fun with friends, flirting ;3
Pet: Nah, don’t have time for things like that ;p, but back at home I have my Sheperd Dog called Yimm. Its’ a crazy beast, but wonderful
Music: Ah, now it gets interesting! Check this out! Luv it >3
Spoiler:

Extra: Y U NO GONNA GIMME CANDY??

..~ Life ~..

The Story: Jeez, why do you want to know all of this complicated stuff? My life isn’t that interesting.. Oh wow, wait! Is this for some kind of girl-fan club? ‘Cause I’m really done with those things. Hmpf, all these yelling girlies that follow me wherever I go.. No just joking, well actually… Alright, back to the question. As I already told you, my life isn’t that interesting. I was born at Gren, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. You can kinda like compare it with the Junglebook. Born in the untamed forest of the Woodplanet, between the wild animals and now I’m some sort of Tarzan (:< No, these ‘wild animals’ were actually my parents ^^ I also had my older brother, Martin, but I always called him Marty and yeah.. He called me Mitchy, or as you can already guess.. Bitch or bitchie… One thing was for sure, I definitely was the most original in making nicknames.. But yeah, I grew up in Gren with my family and lived a good life. Marty was my brother and best friend on the same time. We didn’t do anything without each other and with that, you have to think of the strangest, but funniest things ever. We were just, er, some rash. You know *chuckles*, one time, we really messed up.. Let’s just say that we, and then especially me *ah-hah*, were the best potion brewers of our village and one day we exchanged the bleach of a girl with the hair loss potion we created for a wannabe bald man. Haha, you should have seen their faces! (And ours when they discovered we had done that to them x’D). We’ve always had a lot of fun, Marty and I, but time goes by, and after a while, I wanted to go to this school and now I’m sitting here, answering your questions (;

And where’s your brother, ‘Marty’, now?
Er.. *clearly startled*.. You ask what happened to Marty? …..*falls silent for a second and than finally sighs* ..Well, he was sent into a war against Shadra…. *remains silent for a while* …..And never came back… *turns away his gaze* …You know, we sent each other postcards every day or at least, I did. Even when he didn’t write back, I still did.. *silence again* …That bastard would have had a whole collection of stupid, useless letters from his little, annoying brother *smiles shakily*… That bastard…. But you know?..*suddenly looks up very determined* I will take revenge on the asshole who killed Marty!!

And you? We heard that you didn’t live with your parents anymore just before you went to the StarShine Academy.
Er well, yeah, that’s true.. I, er, I also wanted to fight for Gren so after some time I followed Marty into the war, but it didn’t work out really well. Marty died while trying to save me from a secret sniper. I don’t know what happened to that guy, but I lost my coconsciousness due to my injuries. When I woke up, I was back home. Things should have gone on like before. Before the war, but I had changed. My parents couldn’t handle me anymore and I got kicked out. I lived on the streets where I also first learned about my magic. I got in a gang with some really cool kids and lived like that for some time, but they said after some while I had to do something with my magic. I found out about StarShine Academy and went here, with permission of my parents of course, although I haven’t seen them anymore since I left home.
The Present: Filling in this quite weird form…
The Future: Dunno, hopefully finding some cool kids to hang out with soon ;D

..~ Family and friends ~..

Relatives
Parents: Both my dad, David Viridis, and my mother, Alisa Viridis, are livin’ their lives at Gren
Siblings: Marty, I surely will avenge your death!!
Crush: I’m a ladies man, but just one at the time, girls! I don’t have time for you all. I’ll just go down the (waiting) list.
Partner: I’ve already seen that there’s a lot of beautiful girls at this school. Lucky me >3
Kids: Er yeah, that goes a little too far, don‘t you think so, sweetheart?

Acquaintances, friends, en enemy’s
Friends: Not yet, but someone like me has no trouble making friends ;D
Rivals: How do ya mean? Cuz I don’t fight over a girl, man. I can share ^^,
Acquaintances: Let’s meet soon!

..~ Extra ~..

I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone…

Did U know??
Spoiler:

Laatst aangepast door Mitch op di okt 11 2011, 23:00; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Master Savador

Master Savador

..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. UTL8oxA PROFILEAscendant
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark // Fire
Klas: Teacher FireMagic
Partner: ♛ Seven Devils all around you

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimedi okt 11 2011, 22:36

Ooh, mooi uitgewerkt c:
Ghehe, dat 'bitchie' part is komisch. Dat is de echte Mitch ook overkomen :'D
Wel een klein dingetje, ik weet niet of je dat al bekend was, maar de jongens slapen op hun etage gewoon op één zaal, niet op aparte kamertjes. Voor meisjes idem dito :3
http://staracademyrpg.deviantart.com/
Mitch
Mitch

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimedi okt 11 2011, 22:42

Haha, whoops, ongelukje >'D
Oh, over de slaapkamers heengekeken. Danku ;D

Vergeten liedje erbij te zetten bij muziek -.-"Maar nu is het er huwr ^.^
Neneko
Neneko

..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 67
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Gren // Wood
Klas: 4e klas.
Partner: You can only dream about it.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimedi okt 11 2011, 22:43

Haha, ik lief je beschijvingen xP
Idd leuk uitgewerkt. :3

"I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone…"
:'D

http://foxeslife.actieforum.com
Mitch
Mitch

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimedi okt 11 2011, 22:48

Danku, danku.
'm so happy <3

Ghehe, jep. Z'n enige leuke 'droom' xD
Lesaiah

Lesaiah

..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 3995
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Woud
Klas: None
Partner: Something's changing, rearranging me.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimewo okt 12 2011, 07:15

Mitch~ heb u ontmaskert als Pammeke, neh?
Sly 'nd Brynn, toch?
Mitch
Mitch

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitimevr okt 14 2011, 22:25

Gheeh, ja ^^
Je hebt me door x3
Gesponsorde inhoud

..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. UTL8oxA PROFILE

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ..~ Mitch Viridis ~..   ..~ Mitch Viridis ~.. Icon_minitime

..~ Mitch Viridis ~..

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Uber b-Day Mitch!
» Gone with the Wind - [Mitch]
» Alvast gefeliciteerd Norwood/Mitch!

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Starshine Academy ::  ::  :: Wood Magicians-