PortalIndexBun'ichi HpD5UwnBun'ichi 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Bun'ichi

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Bun'ichi
Bun'ichi

Bun'ichi UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
Bun'ichi UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air
Klas: Miss Hange
Partner: I'm sure I took all the wrong paths just for this day.

Bun'ichi Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Bun'ichi   Bun'ichi Icon_minitimedi sep 15 2015, 01:15

SLEEP, EAT
SLEEP AGAIN
BUN'ICHI
SLEEP, EAT
SLEEP AGAIN
BUN'ICHI
I D E N T I T Y
Full name Bun’ichi
First name Bun’ichi
Surname He does not have a surname.
Nickname(s) Bunbun, Bun-chan
Age 15 jaar
Gender Male
D.O.B. 29 November
P.O.B. Puffoon
Bloodtype AB +
Sexual Orientation Omnisexual

D E S C R I P T I O N
Height 155 cm
Weight 45 kg
Build Slim in all perspectives. Practically no fat on his bones. Has long and nimble fingers.
Haircolour Gray
Hairstyle Long, thin and mostly straight hair that reaches past his hips. Usually tied up in knot and loop, like so. Will sometimes braid it, especially at night or when practical, like so. On occasion he may wear it in two ponytails, like so.
Eyecolour Red
Piercings/Tattoos None
Scars None
Style He usually dresses in traditional wear, which mainly has to do with his upbringing. He sometimes wears simpler and more practical clothing, though these could still be considered traditional. He always wears big rings around his right ankle and oftentimes around his left wrist.
Other Something quite special about Bun’ichi is that he has black feathery wings, which he can retract at will. This does not, however, go without any discomfort. Also, his milky white skin knows no imperfections.
Animal form Raven. Unlike his human form, his animal form is quite large.

I N D I V I D U A L I T Y
Character traits
+ Playful Bun’ichi is fond of games and amusement. He is happy and full of energy and always eager to play. You could say Bun’ichi is still very much a child at heart. He seeks out fun at all times and tries to avoid situations where he has to be very serious, though he ís capable of being timid.

+ Giddy Bun’ichi tends to be carefree and lighthearted. He tends to show a lot of happiness and joy. He is always rather enthused to do anything.

+ Recalcitrant Bun’ichi may at times be somewhat averse against rules and orders. He tends to have an uncooperative attitude towards authority and discipline, making him hard to handle sometimes.

+ Mischievous Bun’ichi is by no means a bully and would never do anything harmful to those who are younger or weaker than he is. He, however, enjoys practical jokes and pushing the line of set boundaries, to see how far he can take things before he gets reprimanded.

+ Shy Being shy is not a trait you can often see in Bun’ichi. His loud and boisterous personality oftentimes overpower his shyness. He can, however, be quite shy when it comes to making friends or when talking about love. A blush will inevitably redden his cheeks and ears in these circumstances.

Hobbies Playing the flute, roughhousing, doing any kind of sports, meditating, tag
Likes Music, blackboards, grapes, night sky, temples, blue, dolls, dollhouses, rabbits, smell of freshly mowed grass recently rained upon, water guns
Dislikes Homework, cigarettes, being ignored, wet blankets, people who complain too much, large bodies of water, hypocrites
Fears Large bodies of water, confessions of love

B A C K G R O U N D
History
Prologue
She was a young, studious girl. He was a young, playful boy. Both barely fifteen, they were in love. They thought that the love they held for each other would be enough. Enough for the challenges and hardships that made up their path. Enough to not break under parental and peer pressure. Enough to last.

She was a young, studious girl. He was a young, playful boy. Both barely fifteen, they were in love. He broke under peer pressure and wanted to make love to her. She loved him and broke under his pressure.

She was a young, studious girl. He was a young, playful boy. Both barely fifteen, they were in love. Their love conceived a child.

She was a young, studious girl. He was a young, playful boy. Both barely fifteen, they were in love. They thought that the love they held for each other would be enough. Enough for the challenges and hardships that made up their path. It wasn’t.

She was a young, studious girl. He was a young, playful boy. Both barely fifteen, they were no longer in love. He left her. It didn’t last.

She was a young, studious girl. Barely sixteen, she broke under parental pressure and gave up the newborn to a temple on the other side of the country. She held no love for the boy.

He was a young, playful baby boy. Barely a few days old the monks at the temple took him in.

Childhood
Bun’ichi was a wild and mischievous child. From the young age of three, the child loved disobeying his caretakers and run around the temple. He had the biggest problems with meditation time, which took up a good part of the monks’ lives. The monks, though not particularly happy with his behavior, were forgiving and rarely punished the child too harshly. Bun’ichi never meant any real harm and monks were well aware of this.

A slight obsession with dolls began when Bun’ichi received one from a girl in the neighborhood when he was six years old. Monks, normally not being allowed having worldly possessions, knew that the child needed at least one toy and allowed him to have it.

Bun’ichi’s youth was a good one. He played lots of games with the monks, did some manual labor appropriate for one his age, went to school and enjoyed his childhood to its fullest.

Teenage Years
Bun’ichi did not change much when he entered his teenage years. His closest caretakers think he may never change from who he is currently and believe Bun’ichi shall always remain a child at heart. Because he showed potential, the monks decided that it would be a good idea to send Bun’ichi to Starshine Academy.

Family
Unknown

T R I V I A
+ Bun’ichi has no last name because he grew up in a temple with no knowledge of his birthparents.
+ Bun’ichi cannot, for the life of him, swim and thus is afraid of water.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bun'ichi

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Starshine Academy ::  ::  :: Air Magicians-