PortalIndexLetters To Ma~ HpD5UwnLetters To Ma~ 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Letters To Ma~

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Nathan
Nathan

Letters To Ma~ UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
Letters To Ma~ UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air &nd Fire
Klas: Miss Summer
Partner: I'm your Lion Heart

Letters To Ma~ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Letters To Ma~   Letters To Ma~ Icon_minitimedo jul 18 2013, 23:45

Dear ma,

As I promised, here's my letter... If you can call this a letter. You know I ain't the type for writing letters. Or writing at all. But if you want me to, I'll surely write some more. Not that I have much to write about, honestly. Nothing interesting happened. This school is pretty cool. I get in touch with all kinds of magic tricks here. It's not a circus like you thought. It's pretty much a regular school, even though the lessons are weird shit and the teachers and my classmates even weirder. But well, my previous school was weird too, so I guess I am destined to be stuck between freaks.

How's everything at home? Any ruckus, trouble? Should I come back and help you with taking care of Mike? I know he's having a rough time kicking off the alcohol. I don't want him causing trouble and he may even throw a fucking tantrum for no reason at all. I hope you can handle him.

I miss you, ma. I know it's girly to say this, but I am really homesick at the moment. I know it'll get better in time, it's just that it makes me feel sad. Don't worry, though. I am a tough guy and you know that. I can handle anything. If I couldn't, you wouldn't have let me go to this school in the first place.

I hope everything is ok at home. I look forward to your next letter and say hi to my brothers from me.

Nathan.

PS. Kick Harley's ass for me, will you? He packed me bunny boxers.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Letters To Ma~

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Letters for the doc.
» Letters that were never answered
» Just came to say hello~ [Moyra's letters and stuff]
» Letters to August.
» Letters to the Dead.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum