PortalIndex♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  HpD5Uwn♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Yuu
Yuu

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 43
♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Cassia [water]
Klas: 6th
Partner: Who can break this pokerface?

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 17:49

Personal

Facts

Name: Natsuki/Sastuki Shinomiya
Date of birth: 10 Juni
Place of birth: Nova
Magic: Light and Dark
Family: Aiko and Yamoto

Likes:Playing Piano and guitar. Singing. Cooking. Elizabeth [stuffed dog]. Everthing that's small and cute :3
Dislikes: Being mean and rude D8

On the inside

I'm a nice guy but a little bit [read: Very Obsessed] obsessed with everything that's small and/or cute. If it are people or just some characters from a show it doens't matter. Don't you think it's cute? I think some people may think it's a little bit childish to watch children shows but I don't understand that they don't love pio-chan? [A child show about a litte yellow bird he watchs and go to there live shows :'D] I'm very kind, that say the most people to me, but I think it's the truth. I also think much, it's easy to think about stuff and make some thing clear. Well I don't like people who are rude or are voilent to others. That isn't how you treat people. I like people who are kind and warm. That's also the kind of songs I want to sing and to hear, kind and warm. I can play guitar and piano and composing my own songs.
I don't no, but some people are scared for me. If I talk them tey are running away, but when I really spoke with them they seemed to relax. I still don't know why they were afraid to begin with, but maybe they saw me for someone else.

I'm Satsuki, don't see me as Natsuki! I'm different then him even if we share the same body. Natsuki's friends call me Natsuki's dark side and that's the truth. He is me and I'm him. We're the same but also different. In fact I can compose real songs, good songs. I also sing and all that kind of stuff. Every free minute, no second, I spend on music. Other then that guy that's wasting his time here on Starshine Academy. Well, people are very annoying. They stand into your light, try to talk to you even if I ignore them on purpose. Once a boy thought he was cool or something. Well, that was in a concert. I beat 50.000 people to the hospital. So yes the most people are scared for me, better I think. Now I can write and compose my songs in silence without those annoying people surrounding me. But even if they're scared everyone knows I'm a genius if I'm busy with my music and even the fact that I'm a little bit agressive to people I am very serious.

On the outside

I've short blund hair that's a little bit curly. I have eyes green as grass but I can't see very well so I have glasses. My clothes or not so special, but I like the colors Green and Blue so..
I don't know but from my friends I shouldn't take my glasses off, I'm wondering why. Maybe because I don't see things good and I will be hurt? What a careing friend do I have <33

History

My past isn't very special.
I grow up in a little family. Not rich not poor. My mother works by a bakery and my father on the office. They're very busy but really kind people and they always support and love me. My mother always tells me how proud she is that I'm her son. Well I htink it's too much praise, I mean I'm there child so a part of my talent must come from my family. I don't have any brothers or sister, poor because I would like such a cute little brother or sister. I play the piano and the guitar since i was just a little boy. I have a good rythm and I have talent for music. When we found out I began to join competitions and winning prices. I don't care so much about the price but it's nice that people love the music that I make.
After that happy period I went to school. A special school based on making music and becoming a singer or composer. I've made a very good friend there, my best friend I can say. I already met him in some competitions and he is very good. He also can sing very good, but he's now in hospital. He had a accident and now he's in coma. The doctors say it might be unsure if he will wake up ever again..
That's why I'm here. I quite with the Music school, so I could go here. Here they give music also but not that good as there. The main reason I'm here is because I want to improve my magic, I hope I can make a medicine that will make my friend awake. I hope that I will reach my goal, after that I might make my debut or go back to the Music school.

Satsuki here. No don't call me ever, EVER, Satsu-chan or I will beat you until you can't say even au.
That's stupid forgot a thing in our past. We were twelve and on vacation on Shadra [that's were our father comes from]. We were going to a supermarket where a couple of boys were standing. They were very poor, agressive and annoying. They thought they could yell to us and they even tried to hit my mother. But Natsuki finally found this man inside him and protect our mother. The glasses felt off and I finally could take my anger on those guys. They got a broken arm and nose. After that I'm not sleeping anymore, the glasses making my sight blurry but when it's off I finally can see good and take it over. That was our past.

Extra's

- Natsuki turns into Satsuki when he doesn't were glasses.
- It doesn't matter if it are sunglasses or fake glasses, as long they are not broken it works.
- Natsuki doesn't know about Satsuki.
- After being Satsuki Natsuki doens't remember a thing of what happend.
-

Laatst aangepast door Natsuki op vr sep 30 2011, 19:21; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Creed
Creed

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 37
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: .Dark x Light x Gren.
Klas: .6th class.
Partner: .You're just another star that's burnt out too quickly.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:17

Oeehhww, daar is hij dan <33
Mooie postsheet en mooi omschreven ook !!^^
Yuu
Yuu

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:22

Ja ik blijf erbij dat hij knap is D8
En hoe meer ik erover nadenk hoe leuker hij is :3
Ik hou zo erg van dat liedje x.x

en bedankt :3
Wren
Wren

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: PuffoonxRazen - AirxFire
Klas: Master Savador - 6th
Partner: ~We Fell in Love, but the Love kept Running Out; We Follow Roads but the Roads All Endღ

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:27

Oe~
Ik ben het helemaal met Creed eens :3
Echt een stoer personage! Met twee personen in zich
Aww, heeft hij echt een stuffed doggie? :3
Lolz, vindt hij straks Wren ook nog cute; ze is best klein xD
En een leuke extra van die bril :3
http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/f097317a228ab43692ba1c3
Yuu
Yuu

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:34

Ow wees voorbereid hij gaat wren zo schattig vinden en hij knuffelt mensen die schattig en klein zijn [in zijn opzichten maakt niet uit of hij humeurig is of niet :'D]
Wren
Wren

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: PuffoonxRazen - AirxFire
Klas: Master Savador - 6th
Partner: ~We Fell in Love, but the Love kept Running Out; We Follow Roads but the Roads All Endღ

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:37

Lol xD Ik moet een topic met Natsuki 8D
http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/f097317a228ab43692ba1c3
Avarice
Avarice

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 668
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Lucht
Klas: Master Alvaro
Partner: I was alone, falling free, trying my best not to forget what happened to us, what happened to me, when I let it slip.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:37

Guess I gotta hide~
Leuk karakter, mooi uitgewerkt.. Sowieso, ik <3 dubbelpersonages. *denkt terug aan haar eerste rpg ervaring*
Creed
Creed

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 37
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: .Dark x Light x Gren.
Klas: .6th class.
Partner: .You're just another star that's burnt out too quickly.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 19:42

Oh god, je hebt gelijk;
Hoe langer je over hem nadenkt, hoe cooler hij wordt 83
Seth..
Seth..

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 952
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark ~&~ Fire
Klas: 5th Grade •
Partner: Lie to me, it's the new {p o e t r y} •

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 20:42

Natsuki is CUUUUUTE <33 ~
Yuu
Yuu

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 20:48

Bedankt <3
Avarice
Avarice

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 668
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Lucht
Klas: Master Alvaro
Partner: I was alone, falling free, trying my best not to forget what happened to us, what happened to me, when I let it slip.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 20:50

Ohja. Merrie wil gráág een topic met u.
Dan weet je dat efkes~
Yuu
Yuu

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitimevr sep 30 2011, 20:54

Is goed :3
Gesponsorde inhoud

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  UTL8oxA PROFILE

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪    ♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪  Icon_minitime

♪♪ ~Natsuk Shinomiya~ ♪♪

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Natsuki Shinomiya

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Starshine Academy ::  ::  :: Light Magicians-