PortalIndexKheldar Laurent Besette HpD5UwnKheldar Laurent Besette 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Kheldar Laurent Besette

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
///
///

Kheldar Laurent Besette UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
Kheldar Laurent Besette UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air x/-
Klas: Miss Eres
Partner: Dive deeper into my streaming heart.

Kheldar Laurent Besette Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Kheldar Laurent Besette   Kheldar Laurent Besette Icon_minitimedi jan 26 2016, 00:45

Beginnings
Full Name: Kheldar Laurent Besette
Pronunciation of their name(first, middle name(s) and last): Kel-dar Lauw-rant Be-set
Why did you, their creator name them this?: Because it was a character from a book that I adored and I thought his name was very pretty. So I ended up snagging it.
Title(Mr./Mrs./Lord/Lady/Sir/): Mr. Kheldar, Mr. Besette, or just plain Kheldar
Nickname(s): Khel, Kelder, Kelly
History behind nickname(s): It's just an abbrevation of his full name. Nothing special (yet).
Magic: Air and dark
A character snapshot: Cold looking, like marble. He seems weightless, moving ever so graceful and seemingly without effort. He can be quite breathtaking/beautiful when the sun bounces off of his milkywhite skin, often making it look like he sparkles a little.

Sex: 100% male.
Gender identity: Male
Race/species: A magical butterflyhuman
Ethnicity: Puffoon
Realm/Universe: Kovomaka (an anime realm)
How old they appear: 16-19
Mental age: 12 100
Orientation/Sexual preference: Hetero-sexual
Birth date: November 2nd
Birth place: In the capital of Puffoon, Bena Rikashi
Death date: TBD
Death place: TBD

Height: 1.76m
Weight: 63kg
Blood type: AB-
Can they bleed?: Yes, he bleeds quite easily.
What color is their blood?: Naturally a dark red.

General Appearance:
Eye color(s): Both irises are light-blue of colour, slightly more towards white than towards blue.
Contacts?: No he has 20/20 vision.

General facial structure: He has high cheekbones and a clearcut jawline. All in all he has what you call a fair complexion. His face is what you would call the 'princely' type. His slightly slanted eyes make it easy for him to stare someone down or look incredibly sexy.

Hair color(s): His hair is grey, although there are some black streaks mixed in.
Hair length: About the nape of his neck
Dyed?: No, it was always like this.
Hair style: Messy, slightly curly or wavey with loose strands getting all over the place.
Tattoos: He has a blue grey ish one on his right shoulder. They resemble small dragon scales and he got them after his wings sprouted.

心ごと未来を
Shine on my captive self
撃ち抜く光のように
like a light that shoots out
囚われた私を照らして
the faint glimpse of our heart’s future

Shooting star
降り注ぐ星は
The falling star
あなただけ...待ち続けていた
had continued to wait only for you

in the rain

Middle
Kheldar is maybe best described as a mirror, as he tends to reflect the other's actions and emotions perfectly. Whatever you do, he does times three. As you might imagine, with such a strange personality, Kheldar is pretty childish and stubborn. He gets mad, jealous, frustrated easily and can be quite the bitch when he wants to. Yet, there's also good in him as he tends to love nature and, yes as people are part of nature as well, there are, in fact, some humans that he can appreciate. If you want to belong to those select few, I advise you to... well to be yourself... wíth thick skin. Yes, he can be tiring, frustrating and hell to work with but eventually, or when the situation asks for it, he can be the best friend/boyfriend you've ever had.

Things he hates? Pity. A lot of people start pitying him after they discover what happened to his wings, and he absolutely hates it. In fact, he so sick and tired of all the 'I feel sorry's' and people's, often well-meant - often fake, empathy. In fact, he kind of hates people who are squishy/doting/overly happy, people who seem to have no other emotion bút happy. And Khelder actually likes it when someone ,rightfully, explodes in his face about what a prick he is and thus tells him off. His parents never dared to, after what happened after all. In fact, the whole village let him do whatever the heck he wanted just because of the accident. They all said; ,,He's already been through so much, let's not reprimand him.'' they all pitied him, and it was awful. The loneliness filled with cold arms around his shoulders and mechanical words of comfort was awful.

ああ 回って 回って 回り疲れて
Ah, I spin and spin, and am tired of spinning.
ああ 息が 息が 止まるの
Ah, my breath, my breath is stopping.
そう 僕は 君が望むピエロだ
Yes, I am the clown that you desire.
君が思うままに 操ってよ
Please command me as you wish.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
OCD is usually characterized with certain obsessions and compulsions. Kheldar doesn't really have any compulsions but does have some obsessions from time to time. Especially with colours. According to Kheldar, you have certain good/nice colours and you have certain colours that are bad/uncomfortable/unlucky and ugly. Kheldar has certain preferences for colours; white, grey, black, blue and red. As he has taken a certain liking to these colours they put him at ease, which is why he has surrounded himself in these colours. The walls of his room, floor, bed, clothing even his bath towels are all coloured this way. This usually doesn't get in the way of his normal life although he does get stressed whenever another 'dangerous' colour infects his room or clothing. He immediately gets the compulsion of removing that specific colour from his immediate surrounding, but usually refrains from doing so as to not garner attention.

He also has serious sleeping issues, often not being able to sleep inside his own bed. He doesn't know exactly why, but anxiety builds whenever he tries to. He has certain 'safe' spots, like the bathroom, which is why he tends to sleep in the bathtub or really any other surface. He isn't proud of the fact and usually tries to keep this part of him concealed for the rest of the world. He knows he should get treatment, but part of him doesn't want to as it is a part of him and he's afraid that he himself will change. Which is ofcourse bullocks.

ダメだったんだ 人類は
We’re pretty useless, the human race
それは とうに とうに 手遅れで
it is already much too late
どうなったって本能は
because our instincts fit on
都合良く波長合わせていく
whichever wavelength is convenient

汚れちゃった 感情に
In our dirtied feelings
心は もう 石のようで
our hearts are like stone
求め合いの惨状に
the disastrous scene we all seek
もう 汚い 触らないで
is already so dirty, don't touch me

This made me who I am today
Seventeen and something something years ago, a little baby boy was born out of two, young, but very loving parents. The boy had pure milky-white skin, eyes the colour of heaven and hair as white as snow. The couple decided to name him Kheldar, named after his great grandfather who was a legendary Airwarrior. Not only his great grandfather was an airwarrior, Kheldar's grandfather and father were too. Kheldar's father was on 'active' duty until he met his mother, which was a few years before Kheldar was born, now he's only and airwarrior in name; a senior; someone to look up to; a wise person; or hermit as Kheldar called him about 10 years later.

Kheldar turned out to be a beautiful white/grey haired boy, with angelic features and the most stunning wings a lot of people have ever seen. It was always made clear that Kheldar was going to be an Airwarrior as well, like his father and grandfather before him. Kheldar hadn't actually thought about it yet, he just assumed that ,being an airwarrior, was thé path- and the only path for him to walk upon. From the moment Kheldar's wings 'sprouted' on age 13 until he 'lost' them at age 15 his father would train him every day from dusk to dawn. They practised air techniques, certain air attacks and plain battle tactics. All the practical stuff was in the morning, the theoretic part started in the afternoon. His father was a very wise, chaotic, but pure man who taught Kheldar as much as he knew about all the topics that Kheldar was ready to be taught about. (And yes, they have covered the birds and the bees.) Kheldar may not be the brightest crayon in the box but also certainly not the dullest one and thus progress was slow but steady.

Kheldar's father was a very proud man and didn't stand for pranks or funny acts, which of course led to Kheldar being grounded and punished a lot. Kheldar was pretty wild for his age, but usually serious during his father's lessons. Altogether they were a happy little family, even though Kheldar's OCD could give some trouble from time to time. It wasn't until he was ready to be tested to become a junior apprentice air warrior that things started to take a turn for the worse...

It was a stormy windy day when Kheldar had his final test. The wise men of the council wanted to blow it off as the weather could be too much on Kheldar's young wings. Kheldar's father was against this decision saying ,,Kheldar is up for this task. If he can't fly in this weather now, he won't be fit to fly in any other circumstances later.'' And so the council agreed to let Kheldar take his test, all be it slightly against their will.

Kheldar took flight, jumped in the air and twirled through every single air technique he was obligated to show. The weather didn't hurt him at first, he managed to glide through the different air currents with seemingly no effort. But the higher he went the more the rain began to feel like little knives protruding his skin, leaving tiny scratches in his wings and body alike. Finally in the end, his wings gave to a sudden airgust that caught Kheldar unaware. His father gasped for air as he saw his son fall from the heavens crashing down onto the cold hard ground. A single bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree setting it ablaze. Kheldar, unable to move from the impact earlier, couldn't fly away, couldn't crawl, couldn't even scream as he watched the dancing slashes of fire close in on the tips of his bright white wings. White hot flashes of pain shot through his vertebrae as soon as the fire hit his wings, and after that everything went black for Kheldar, his cheeks moist from tears.

When Kheldar awakened a few days later, his father stood by his bedside. The look on his face was worn, as if he hadn't slept for the last couple of days. His father didn't try to ease in the news, no, he gave it to Kheldar as it was. He lost his wings in the fire, and while he could subtract them, he would never be able to take flight again. All Kheldar's hopes and dreams were shattered in that very moment. When he awakened at first he was relieved to not feel any pain, he almost thought it was all a bad dream but it turned out to be the painkillers that had led him on to believe in that fantasy. Maybe it was his soul denying the undeniable truth: He would never fly again.

As you might imagine, the experience was a bit traumatic for Kheldar altogether. He started having nightmares about his body burning, or other nightmares in which he could fly again... He hated those the most, for those moments while he was asleep were the sweetest, the waking up part was the worst. Kheldar's OCD started to build up after the accident, and his temper took a turn for the worst. His father still cared for Kheldar, but it was different after it became clear to him that his only son would never be an air warrior. Kheldar spended a lot of his time alone in his room, daydreaming or playing video games. He rarely got out of the house and Kheldar didn't have any friends. It wasn't until a couple of months ago that he started looking at his burned wings again. The first time was horrible and resulted in tears. The second time went better, and after the third he was used to seeing the black scorched and broken feathers instead of the perfect white ones he used to have.

Because he had nothing better to do, and his temper didn't get better. His mom and dad decided to sent him to Starshine to 'go and experience' other things in life and perhaps make some friends.' And so he went, and now he is here. Scarred and weak, but in a way still as beautiful as he always was.

But a bird that stalks down his narrow cage
can rarely see through his bars of rage
his wings are clipped and feet are tied, so he opens his mouth to sing

The caged bird sings with a fearful trill
of things unknown but longed for still
and his tune is heard on a distant hill
for the caged bird sings of freedom.

TOM HARDY MADE ME THIS BRACELET
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
///
///

Kheldar Laurent Besette UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
Kheldar Laurent Besette UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air x/-
Klas: Miss Eres
Partner: Dive deeper into my streaming heart.

Kheldar Laurent Besette Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Kheldar Laurent Besette   Kheldar Laurent Besette Icon_minitimema feb 01 2016, 20:37

Kheldar Laurent Besette Tumblr_m7z857sMNS1r216ipo1_500
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Kheldar Laurent Besette

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Bijles Wind Ward || Kheldar
» Hiver Laurent Gillet

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Starshine Academy ::  ::  :: Air Magicians-