PortalIndexa game of tic tac toe [&dànte] HpD5Uwna game of tic tac toe [&dànte] 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Atlas
Atlas

a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark x Light
Klas:
Partner: a fake, fake, imitation

a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 02:12

A: hey man when u read this? please. please. go to bed earlier. i was absolutely dead this mornin'. also

[    ][    ][    ]
[    ][ x  ][    ]
[    ][    ][    ]

THANKS NADDA!!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Dànte
Dànte

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Light x Dark
Klas:
Partner: I want to kiss you, want you to unmake me and repaint me your colors

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 02:16

A: hey man when u read this? please. please. go to bed earlier. i was absolutely dead this mornin'. also

[  o  ][  o  ][  o  ]
[ o   ][ x  ][  o  ]
[  o  ][ o   ][  o  ]

D: There, I win. You happy?
You only live once kiddo. Night is when it all happens.
Conclusion: Stop your whining.

THANKS NADDA!!
Atlas
Atlas

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 02:25

[  o ][  o ][  o ]
[  o ][  x ][  o ]
[  o ][  o ][  o ]

A: ... on a weekday, night is when sleep happens u dipfuck. and dont be mean. since u dont take our meds we have to live together so stfu u arse.

THANKS NADDA!!
Dànte
Dànte

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 02:30

[ o ][ o ][ o ]
[ o ][  x ][ o ]
[ o ][  o ][ o ]

A: ... on a weekday, night is when sleep happens u dipfuck. and dont be mean. since u dont take our meds we have to live together so stfu u arse.

D: Wow A, putting up a tough front are we? I like it. Be angry more often, it makes me feel good about ourselves. Lifts my spirit y'know?

By the way, I saw you looking at that boy in class earlier. He's out of your league. Don't bother. Take my advice, I'm the more charming one after all.

THANKS NADDA!!
Atlas
Atlas

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 02:39

[  o ][  o ][  o ]
[  o ][  x ][  o ]
[  o ][  o ][  o ]

D: Wow A, putting up a tough front are we? I like it. Be angry more often, it makes me feel good about ourselves. Lifts my spirit y'know?

By the way, I saw you looking at that boy in class earlier. He's out of your league. Don't bother. Take my advice, I'm the more charming one after all.

A: im not angry. im obviously annoyed. u shouldve known that, since u know... u r me?

and omg dude. stop spying on me!!!! and i wasnt looking at him anybody...

THANKS NADDA!!
Dànte
Dànte

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 02:49

[  o ][  o ][  o ]
[  o ][  x ][  o ]
[  o ][  o ][  o ]

A: im not angry. im obviously annoyed. u shouldve known that, since u know... u r me?

and omg dude. stop spying on me!!!! and I wasnt looking at him anybody... indeed looking at him wishing I could be his wifu~

D: Well, I'm so sorry your heighness that even I don't understand your nancypants emotions sometimes. such drama really. learn to calm your tits. Quit all those useless hobbies and learn from me,the master, the art of doing nothing.

I can't help it. You're like a newlywed out there, totally clueless where to put ... well you know what I mean. Attaboy, but being his wifu might be a little difficult... YOU ARE NOT THINKING OF CHANGING OUR GENDER RIGHT? You can't do that without my permission eitherway. Come at me.

THANKS NADDA!!
Atlas
Atlas

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 03:02

[  o ][  o ][  o ]
[  o ][  x ][  o ]
[  o ][  o ][  o ]

and omg dude. stop spying on me!!!! and I wasnt looking at him anybody... indeed looking at him wishing I could be his wifu~

D: Well, I'm so sorry your heighness that even I don't understand your nancypants emotions sometimes. such drama really. learn to calm your tits. Quit all those useless hobbies and learn from me,the master, the art of doing nothing.

I can't help it. You're like a newlywed out there, totally clueless where to put ... well you know what I mean. Attaboy, but being his wifu might be a little difficult... YOU ARE NOT THINKING OF CHANGING OUR GENDER RIGHT? You can't do that without my permission eitherway. Come at me.

A: U r the one whose useless. taking over my body like u own it to do what? seriously. i would almost call it domestic abuse. but since YOU ARE NOT AN ACTUAL PERSON i have to settle with that its selfharm(?)

dont change my messages u asshole. and i know where to put what but when i get a boyfriend its HIM who will have to put something somewhere. i hope u enjoy not sitting, cuz u r gonna be sore, asshole. HA ASSHOLE GET IT? HAHAHA.

THANKS NADDA!!
Dànte
Dànte

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 03:10

[ o ][ o ][ o ]
[ o ][  x ][ o ]
[ o ][  o ][ o ]

A: U r the one whose useless. taking over my body like u own it to do what? seriously. i would almost call it domestic abuse. but since YOU ARE NOT AN ACTUAL PERSON i have to settle with that its selfharm(?)

dont change my messages u asshole. and i know where to put what but when i get a boyfriend its HIM who will have to put something somewhere. i hope u enjoy not sitting, cuz u r gonna be sore, asshole. HA ASSHOLE GET IT? HAHAHA.

D: Psh don't be so 'irritated'. U are the one who created me after all. You Need me. You know you do, you can't even stand in front of a girl without shaking like a leaf. So incapable, so sad, so useless.

Oh right, I álmost forgot. You like béing fucked, but never give any fucks. That's right... Please take your dickery elsewhere, boy.

U should consider yourself lucky to have me with you at all times... So bro, don't worry, I got your back. Together, we can make this life worth living/livable. But without me... I predict a lonely funeral.

THANKS NADDA!!
Atlas
Atlas

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 03:22

[  o ][  o ][  o ]
[  o ][  x ][  o ]
[  o ][  o ][  o ]

D: Psh don't be so 'irritated'. U are the one who created me after all. You Need me. You know you do, you can't even stand in front of a girl without shaking like a leaf. So incapable, so sad, so useless.

Oh right, I álmost forgot. You like béing fucked, but never give any fucks. That's right... Please take your dickery elsewhere, boy.

U should consider yourself lucky to have me with you at all times... So bro, don't worry, I got your back. Together, we can make this life worth living/livable. But without me... I predict a lonely funeral.

A: i didnt create anyone. u just showed up! and i may not be comfortable with women, but that doesnt fucking mean im incapable ór sad ór useless.

and u got any problems with me getting some D, Dànte? Too bad.

u got my back? that sounds awefully homosexual of you~

THANKS NADDA!!
Dànte
Dànte

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 14:13

D: Sorry, I had to get rid of all the rubbish you just wrote. We set it on fire just a moment ago in case you're wondering. You should probably open a window or check your trashcan if you don't want the sprinklers to go on.

Ohh, ríght, before I forget. There's a cute girl coming over in an hour or so? I said we could study together. Right. Have fun with that, my little sheepling~<3

THANKS NADDA!!
Atlas
Atlas

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 17:50

D: Sorry, I had to get rid of all the rubbish you just wrote. We set it on fire just a moment ago in case you're wondering. You should probably open a window or check your trashcan if you don't want the sprinklers to go on.

Ohh, ríght, before I forget. There's a cute girl coming over in an hour or so? I said we could study together. Right. Have fun with that, my little sheepling~<3

A: couldnt u have placed this somewhere a little more convenient? when i came to the fricking trashcan was practically on fire and i was without a clue as to what happened! we couldve died you jackass! we share the same brain so why arent u using it?!

and HA! joke's on u bud~! because it was too sudden that a girl appeared at the door, i got startled and u took over.. thats how this whole thingamajig works. ... but, i guess if u planned this so you could have some more screentime, then congratulations! u did it! u must be thrilled!

next time, please place the note somewhere noticeable, kay?

THANKS NADDA!!
Dànte
Dànte

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Klas:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitimevr okt 16 2015, 23:05

A: couldnt u have placed this somewhere a little more convenient? when i came to the fricking trashcan was practically on fire and i was without a clue as to what happened! we couldve died you jackass! we share the same brain so why arent u using it?!

and HA! joke's on u bud~! because it was too sudden that a girl appeared at the door, i got startled and u took over.. thats how this whole thingamajig works. ... but, i guess if u planned this so you could have some more screentime, then congratulations! u did it! u must be thrilled!

next time, please place the note somewhere noticeable, kay?

D: We all know you're the brains and I'm the body... No secret there. Stop fussing over little things, you make us look like a girl. And we don't want that now do we?

So I've noticed. And yes, I enjoyed myself very much. She might be back... for more... though. Make sure you don't mess her up ~ <3 No hitting, kicking or biting you understand....?
Good boy. I'll give you a treat: Look between the pillow and its cover and tell me what you find~ <3
Be... safe.

Also, yes, no, maybe? Who knows. Depends what mood we're in.

THANKS NADDA!!
Gesponsorde inhoud

a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] UTL8oxA PROFILE

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]   a game of tic tac toe [&dànte] Icon_minitime

a game of tic tac toe [&dànte]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Dante,
» Dante Yuan
» can't take it anymore || Dante.
» Atlas 'Dànte' Kellin Payne
» Game on~

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum