PortalIndexKeito Khan ✦ HpD5UwnKeito Khan ✦ 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Keito Khan ✦

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Keito
Keito

Keito Khan ✦ UTL8oxA PROFILEReal Name : Sasha
Keito Khan ✦ UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Fire magic
Klas: Master Kana
Partner: Who can heat up my frozen heart..?

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitimezo feb 17 2013, 04:35

Theme

Name: Keito Khan [Meanings: Keito – Little Rebel, Khan - Of the monastery of Khan]
Nicknames: Kei, Blaze, Hothead
Planet: I grew up on Cassia, but in fact I’m not sure where I’m really from.
First language: Malay
Second languages: English, Spanish, French & Khmer
Family: Cut off from those who share the same bloodline, bound to those who saved me.
Partner: No.
Children: None…I think.
Class: Fifth
Profile: ZM&O

Inside:
Character:
Oh dear, I always hate this part.. Alright then. Let’s see…: how would I describe myself? Hm, well I guess I’m not an average guy. Some even call me ‘weird’, but I prefer considering myself to be a ‘young magician with a keen interest in peculiar things’. Furthermore I’m not exactly your sweet ‘fairy tale prince’ either. I absolutely love to play the bad guy. I could say things that’d hurt you right into your very soul, make you cry in a second.
There’s still some good left in me though. Even if I don’t want to, sometimes I do care about people, about...things. Once you’ve found my weak spot and really get to me, I find it surprisingly hard to remove you from my heart. But don’t tell anyone I said that! ‘Cause I hate it when people see me like that!
What else? Ah yes. I love women. Don’t know if you can call that a trait, but it’s certainly part of me. So I may not be a hero in general, yet for a moment, even just for one night, I could be YOUR hero (unless you’re a guy reading this. If that’s the case: dude, don’t even think about it! …Ah! You thought about it. I can see it in your eyes. Anyway…moving on. ¬¬).
You can also call me stubborn, impatient, witty, flirtatious, rebellious, daring, somewhat rude and reckless and err...unpredictable. Yeah, that’s about it I think.

Good at: Hand-to-hand combat, kayaking, solar surfing, getting into trouble
Bad at: Being obedient, putting his beliefs aside, quitting smoking, hugging [though still trying ]
Favourite food: Steamed sea slurc with spicy soya sauce [try saying that fast and at least five times in a row without making any mistakes]

Outside:
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Amber
Physique: Keito is of average height, has broad shoulders and an athletic build.
Tattoos & Piercings: Keito has a small, round tattoo on his right shoulder blade as a representation that he once was part of the Khan monastery. His right ear is pierced with two piercings in the lower part of the ear.
Extra: His clothing is pretty average. He prefers colours like grey, black and white over bright colours. In secret he also has a thing for scarfs. Even on some sunny, summer days one can spot Keito with a scarf wrapped around his neck.

Past:
Found on a scroll in the Khan Monastery on Cassia.
Writer: Unknown.

The Story of Blaze Khan

Once upon a time on a planet with seas clear like fields of crystal, as far as the eye can see, a young boy was found unconscious on the steps of a Cassian monastery. The child was so thin, even by a single touch, the Khan monks who discovered him thought he would break. His hair was black as coal, his skin looked like it was stroked by sunlight many times. Blood seeped from his head and wrists. He looked quite odd and awfully damaged. Filled with pity, the monks brought him inside.

Time passed. Then, for the first time in three days, the boy opened his eyes. He didn’t say a word, but when you looked into his amber irises, you’d discover that fear and doubt had got hold on him. Nevertheless even at this young age the child seemed brave enough not to back down without a fight if necessary. The monks however treated him with infinite kindness, considering that he had already suffered enough.
Little by little the boy began to trust them. After six months he finally spoke a few words which he had learned from the monks. It appeared he didn’t even have the slightest idea of who he was, how he came to be at the monastery and where his relatives were.

Thus it happened that the boy stayed in the monastery. His newfound brothers taught him the ways of the Khan Monks. They also gave him a suiting name: Keito, which means Little Rebel, because even though Keito respected his elders and was a gifted student, likewise he always seemed to have a talent of getting into trouble. His brothers often said his peculiar talent was due to Keito’s stubbornness and interest in taking risks. Furthermore the boy never completely fitted in anywhere. Even in the monastery he remained an outsider in the end.

Though, real trouble started when he got older. His temperamental character as well as his unusual looks were already considered an indignation that his origins could be of the planet Razen, but the blaze within him grew stronger by the day, until one night his magic was set free. By trying to protect himself from a group of young men in the nearby village, who didn’t like such an odd boy in their midst, Keito finally unleashed his true powers. The flames literally spread across the scene. Filled with rage and other supressed emotions Keito gave it all. At long last he didn’t win the fight and was badly wounded.
Unfortunately later on time appeared unable to heal all wounds. Blaze, as he was also called after the fight, gradually became even more isolated than he always, in a way, had been. All of his time was spent on involving the powers that he hated and secretly loved at the same time.

On the night of Keito’s sixteenth birthday the monks of the Khan monastery were startled to find nothing but a handwritten note in the room of the birthday boy. It only said that despite the fact that Keito was ever so grateful for all the things his brothers had done for him in the past, he needed to find his own way now.
Blaze had left without a further trace.”

The end.
________

Mwhooosh, over op het Nederlands.
Mocht je nu heel misschien, stiekempjes, een topic met mr. Hothead willen
(al is het alleen maar om het arme ding fatsoenlijk te leren huggen), stuur vooral een PM of reageer hier. Woot!

సలాము

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Moyra
Moyra

Keito Khan ✦ UTL8oxA PROFILERecruit
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Fire-&-Air
Klas: Master Savador's Class
Partner: Maybe make believe is not as lonely as alone

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitimezo feb 17 2013, 12:09

Voor het hug-gedeelte: Moyra volunteers Woot!
Lijkt me echt iets voor haar.
En anders heb ik ook nog Allen, Dominic, Mineko en Miss Cassandra als je liever daarmee een topic wilt x'D
Keito looks cute :3
Keito
Keito

✦ CHARACTER ✦

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitimezo feb 17 2013, 15:22

Hahah, yay! Een vrijwilliger! Woot!
Ik heb Moyra's voorsteltopic doorgelezen en ze lijkt me echt zo'n awesome persoon. Dus ik Keito wil graag een topicje met haar.

Ah wait, dan stuur ik u wel een PM. :Y
Cat
Cat

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark
Klas:
Partner: My head is filled with doubts, so I can't listen to what my heart tells me to do

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitimezo feb 24 2013, 17:17

Game of thrones muziek!

(Misschien ben ik een beetje te obsessed door GoT..)
Keito
Keito

✦ CHARACTER ✦

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitimezo feb 24 2013, 17:24

I know! Woot!
Nàh, GoT is gewoon té awesome. Kan niet wachten tot seizoen 3! Respect
Cat
Cat

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark
Klas:
Partner: My head is filled with doubts, so I can't listen to what my heart tells me to do

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitimezo feb 24 2013, 17:30

31 maart. Ik ben dagen aan het afstrepen.

Een van mijn chars, Victoire, heeft zelfs Dany als faceclaim
Gesponsorde inhoud

Keito Khan ✦ UTL8oxA PROFILE

Keito Khan ✦ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Keito Khan ✦   Keito Khan ✦ Icon_minitime

Keito Khan ✦

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen