PortalIndexHazel Valentine Petrarkis HpD5UwnHazel Valentine Petrarkis 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Hazel Valentine Petrarkis

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Valentine
Valentine

Hazel Valentine Petrarkis UTL8oxA PROFILEReal Name : Elena de Lama
Hazel Valentine Petrarkis UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: αιя
Klas: мαѕтєя кαηα
Partner: мαтн тєℓℓѕ υѕ σƒ тнє 3 ѕα∂∂єѕт ℓσνє ѕтσяιєѕ: σƒ ραяαℓℓєℓ ℓιηєѕ, ωнσ ωєяє ηєνєя мєαηт тσ мєєт. σƒ тαηgєηт ℓιηєѕ, ωнσ ωєяє тσgєтнєя σηcє тнєη ραятє∂ ƒσяєνєя. αη∂ σƒ αѕумρтσтєѕ, ωнσ cσυℓ∂ σηℓу gєт cℓσѕєя αη∂ cℓσѕєя, вυт ηєνєя cσυℓ∂ вє тσgєтнєя.

Hazel Valentine Petrarkis Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Hazel Valentine Petrarkis   Hazel Valentine Petrarkis Icon_minitimewo jan 02 2013, 13:17

Hazel Valentine Petrarkis 2rntoub
Living inside my head, pulling my strings, letting me think I'm in control. Giving you all of my heart was a good start but it turns out you want my soul. I don't know nothing about that in fact I don't know nothing at all. I'm tired of proving you right by doing everything so wrong. So tell me what you really want ‘cause I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be alone

Name: Hazel Valentine Petrarkis
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Faceclaim: Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid

Planet: Puffoon
Magic: Valentine – or Hazel, whatever you like – can control nitrogen in the air. Since the air consists of almost eighty percent nitrogen, this power can be defined as very effective in any situation, since there always will be air. Unless you’re under water, of course. But that doesn’t matter. Her ability might not allow her to control the full air, but it allows her to use the nitrogen in it. She can use it to lift things up – by controlling the nitrogen under it – and make it into a solid shield around her. No, she can’t fully use her magic thanks to medicines, but she’s strong and talented enough to make it work.

Persona: Valentine is in between. In between life, in between health, in between adolescence and adulthood. She’s a true introvert as she prefers being alone over being with a lot of people. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t like people. She just doesn’t like a lot of people all at once. She is really curious about everything she encounters as she hasn’t experienced a lot in her sickly life. She can’t explore it though, because she’s still quite sickly. She isn’t very socially skilled either, which has resulted in a few quite stupid mistakes which have led her to being a bit shy. Even though she’s inexperienced and shy and introverted, she really wants to make friends – she just constantly fails. She’s positive even though she’ll be dead long before normal people die. The girl has learned to live with it.

Past: Valentine is born as Hazel Valentine Petrarkis to two proud Puffonians. It was wrong from the start. The girl was born two months too early and had to stay in an incubator to get stronger. Even after that the little girl wasn’t healthy, because her immune system didn’t work. In her short life she wasn’t able to go to school because al she did was lying in a hospital, recovering at home and then rushing back to the hospital at once because something else was wrong. Until her fifteenth birthday, because that was when she got medicines that worked. She couldn’t go to school yet, but her parents let her go to a support group for children with the same problems as she had. There she met Cedric, a boy that was sixteen at the time and who she immediately fell in love with. Sounds like a typical lovestory, doesn’t it? Well, let’s break it. A year after she met Cedric – the two had a relationship for two months now – she fell sick again. And this time it didn’t have anything to do with her immune system. That worked fine. The doctor’s words were very clear; cancer. With metastasis. There was nothing they could do. The tumors were literally everywhere. Well, there was one thing – they slowed down her body a bit. Her body clock. Valentine had how long? Maybe six years. At least three though, so she had a bit of time to live. But it wasn’t much. But it was better than the year they could give her if her body wasn’t slowed down. And it only got worse. Her boyfriend, was struck down by a terrible flu and not only was she forbidden from seeing him, she was sent away. She had to live the life she had left, her parents thought. That’s how she got here – she has three to six years left, she has to learn something.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Hazel Valentine Petrarkis

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Who is going to be my valentine?
» Will you be my Valentine?
» Valentine's Eve [W.I.P]
» Eve Valentine
» Do you wanne be my Valentine?

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum