PortalIndex【N E Z U M I】V.2 HpD5Uwn【N E Z U M I】V.2 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

【N E Z U M I】V.2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Nezumi
Nezumi

【N E Z U M I】V.2 UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 635
【N E Z U M I】V.2 UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Dark
Klas: Master Savador
Partner: || All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms, words are very unnecessary ♥ ||

【N E Z U M I】V.2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 【N E Z U M I】V.2   【N E Z U M I】V.2 Icon_minitimeza jul 07 2012, 15:55

【N E Z U M I】V.2 2a8hh83

【G E N E R A L】

Full name: Ichirõ Kaede Ryota Yatogami
Nickname: Nezumi
Date of birth: 21-12-....
Place of birth: Shadra
Blood type: O negative
Magic: Dark Magic
Animal form: A black rat, obviously.
Sexual preference: Bi-sexual
Voice: [Link]

【P E R S O N A L I T Y】

Jeez, do I really need to do this? It's unnecessary as hell.
Oh heck, I'll get on with it already. Don't expect a long story. I'd like to spend my time on something useful. People mostly describe me as a somewhat close-tongued and cold person. In fact, I am a cold person. I could care less about these troublesome things called humans. They waste my valuable time and can be such a trouble that I'd like to kill them off right away. I just don't care. People might end up with me in a closet, I might screw the fucking daylights out of you but I still wouldn't care. I'm not very careful with feelings, mind you. They are unnecessary.
I'm not very open, as you might've noticed. People shouldn't stick their noses into my business. They should just mind their own issues. I have mine, they have theirs and we'll have to solve them individually. It's simple as that. I don't need any help from any person. I can perfectly take care of myself and I think it's needless for them to know what's going on at the moment. It's private, fuck you.
Yes, yes, I know I'm kind of harsh. But it is what it is. Life is harsh. All you've gotta do is be harsh back. I'm not a little wimp, nor am I as naieve as some people on this damn school. Still, I do have moments in which I am sort of... nice? I have to admit I can be a nice guy. CAN. Whenever I feel like it or whenever I like someone. Otherwise I might just scare the crap out of you.
God, I seem like a sort of emo-kid. I'd better tell you something good or you might be thinking incorrectly about me - you'd better not. Seriously. Ok, I am kind of confident. No, not kind of. I am VERY confident about myself and I think that's a good thing. I am pleased with how I am and how I look. I might express my self-confidence a little too much, which makes it looks like arrogancy, but I don't really care. I feel great about myself and I do not doubt my decisions or something. If it turns out bad, then so it is. Even though I do doubt about... Fuck off, I'm not telling you that! I'm not telling you anything anymore.

【L O O K S】

Eyes as grey as steel, dark raven hair. That's how Nezumi is described. He has black asian hair, which has a blueish kind of gloss when he stands in the sunlight. Recently, he cut his hair so that it reaches untill his ears now. Before he cut it, his hair would reach his shoulder and he would wear it in a ponytail. His eyes stand out the most. They are grey and not just any shade of grey but lightgrey. They look like they have been made out of silver, molded in narrow almond-shaped eyelids. He has a pale skin. He doesn't tan since he figures he would look ridiculous when he does so.
Nezumi's figure is very tall. He is somewhere around the 1,90 meters. He has broad shoulders, long legs and nearly every muscle on his body is trained. He doesn't weigh a lot, just a little bit under the average weight for a 17-year-old boy.
He doesn't wear very remarkable clothing. Mostly he wears sweatshirts or vests in dark colours like black, darkblue or grey but lately he has been wearing more colourful clothing. The clothing he wears is mostly for his own comfort. He likes loose and dark clothing in which he can move well and in which he doesn't stand out a lot.

【T H E P A S T】

Those Faces I Despite So Much
This chunk of meat wasn't made to be free and independent. Instead they would just lock me inside like a pet and train me like a pet. As if I was their doggy. This was caused by two people: My coward of a father named Keichi Yatogami and my troublesome mother named Sylvette Ledorne. The both of them were terribly rich, owning five mansions and so much ego that it still makes me vomit. They met each other on a party, they talked and liked each other and bla bla, they got married, bla bla, they increased their egos and finally, I was born from those two despiceful people. That's where my part starts and no, it isn't a nice part of the story. Maybe for them, but not for me.
They always said how cheery I was when I was a baby. I had been born a little early, so that worried them a little but it seemed that I was healthy. I was raised by my mother, which was strange since she didn't look like the type to take care of a child - she couldn't even take care of the dog she once had. But she did well in taking care, I'll have to admit. As I grew older, my mother taught me lots of things. She taught me how to write, she taught me how to speak since she was always irritated by the fact that I was babbling all the time. She just taught me lots of things while I was just a 3-year-old toddler. Of course, I wasn't the best student ever. I was hyperactive and stubborn as heck, so that resulted in being locked away from my toys for the next few hours. And no, she's never shown any remorse towards that little bored kid.

''Manners make the man'' my parents always said. When I was 7 years old, etiquette was taught. Oh, I remember how much I hated it. Heck, who cares about the way you eat spaghetti? Or about the way you drink? ''Oh, Ichirõ, you have to raise your pinky when drinking tea.'' or ''Ichirõ, that's an inappropiate way of eating spaghetti!'' I just felt like stuffing all of the spaghetti in their mouths. Pretty nasty thoughts for a 7-year-old boy, I know, but it's their own fault for leaving me in the library to study. It kind of resulted in me reading all kinds of books. Yes, that developed my somewhat gruesome thoughts.
The etiquette-crap wasn't my only lesson. I was also learning things that had to do with maths, geography, writing, reading and soon history, social science and a shitload of lessons followed. Since I was their precious son I wasn't allowed to go to the primary school, where I actually belonged. I was home schooled and I guess that's why I've never really learned how to behave around people of my age. I was always at home being either pampered, spoiled or bored. It's not as if I had nothing to do. I had lots to do but I wasn't interested. I was more interested in the world outside the walls of the mansion. I wanted to see it, embrace it and cross the horizon to see what lies behind it. Unlike my parents, I wanted to be free.

The Light Outside
If I had to tell the story in a nutshell, I would tell that I was like a prisoner in my own house. That was why I fought a way out. I don't quite remember which age I was. Somewhere around twelve or something. Yes, I had been restricted for twelve years from the outer world. I honestly don't know why. I guess they wanted their boy to be a well-behaved and nice young man before they would set him free. Well, I'm glad that I left, especially at that age. Three years later they would've forced me to marry some spoiled brat. No, thank you. I'm too eager to live my life.
I escaped from the house around midnight. I had packed my belongings in a backpack and left the house as quiet as possible. My escape wasn't noticed at all since everyone thought that I would be sleeping peacefully in my bed. Heh, they were really wrong on that one. So after I left my house, I decided to go to my grandparent's house. My parents talked about them often and they had told me that they lived near the mountains, just outside a small village named Nzárg. I didn't know whether they were alive or not, but I needed a place to stay. I had taken money from my parents but I didn't want to spend it to an inn or something. It was better to buy food and any other life supplies. After decided all that, I grabbed a horse and left as soon as possible. It wasn't very safe but I was on a horse so there was a small chance that people would attack me. I drove all night long and reached a village at daytime, where I asked for directions and rested a bit. Then I started travelling again. I didn't know how many days it took me to arrive at my grandparent's house but I know that I had been tired as heck.
Once I arrived there, I noticed the house was isolated. My grandparents had died but they had left the house behind. It was a great house. The water still worked and all the furniture was still there. It wasn't a bad place to live. There were only a couple of insects and rats of which I was scared as hell at first, but after a while I got used to them.

The Black Rat
When I think about that time in my grandparents' house, I feel lucky. It may not have been the best time of my life and I may have been a little too serious about walking away but still it had been great. I had my little rat-friends, who didn't harm me in any way. It was as if I was one of them, as if I was a rat too. And soon, I became one. My old and despiceful name was thrown away and replaced by the name that I wear with pride nowadays: Nezumi, meaning literally ''rat''. As a 12-year-old child, I was kind of helpless. I had no combat skills, no knowledge of the evil world around me. I was naieve and stupid. Soon I found out that this world could not be handled with care. I was beaten, my money was stolen and they just left me bleeding somewhere in an neglected alley. I had to pick myself up, because no one else did. That's when I realised that I shouldn't be depending on help from the outer world. I became close-tongued, cold and somewhat rude person, just because I had to. Life was hard on me, so all I had to do was be hard back. I stole from other people, became stronger and beat people nearly to death.
But all of this didn't last very long. When my parents died from a car-crash, all the money was handed to me. All. Of. It. And they had a LOT of money. I wondered to myself: What do I do with all this money? I thought about it for a while and then I decided to just try and do something with my life, because at that point it had become a little meaningless. That's when I decided to go to StarShine Academy. I wanted to build a future and going to school and getting a diploma was the first step for me.

【F A C T S】

x I have pets: Three little rats named Cravat, Hamlet and Antoinette.
x I like reading a lot, especially Shakespeare and Macbeth. I also love singing.
x OK, I'll admit: I also like to mess around with people. In the good way.
x I hate water. I'm not afraid of it. I just don't like it. It's so... wet.
x Enough, you damn pests! Get the fuck off!

Sorry voor het schelden, maar dat hoort bij hem~
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Nenúfar
Nenúfar

【N E Z U M I】V.2 UTL8oxA PROFILEReal Name : ~~
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air || Earth
Klas:
Partner:

【N E Z U M I】V.2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 【N E Z U M I】V.2   【N E Z U M I】V.2 Icon_minitimezo jul 08 2012, 21:39

In het Engels nog wel. Heel erg uitgebreid. Ziet er goed uit!

(En Aerys wil wel meeten)
Azure

Azure

【N E Z U M I】V.2 UTL8oxA PROFILEPosts : 930
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Wood // Dark
Klas: Norwood // Class President
Partner: I love you ♡

【N E Z U M I】V.2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 【N E Z U M I】V.2   【N E Z U M I】V.2 Icon_minitimezo jul 08 2012, 21:42

Tch. It's not as if this changes anything. You're still a useless bastard. Hmpf.
Awesome, Ruuz~
Gesponsorde inhoud

【N E Z U M I】V.2 UTL8oxA PROFILE

【N E Z U M I】V.2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 【N E Z U M I】V.2   【N E Z U M I】V.2 Icon_minitime

【N E Z U M I】V.2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum